Terms & Conditions
Ash b Rose Healing: Terms and Conditions
- Treatments are given fully clothed on a massage table and should not be mistaken for a massage.
- Healing services offered are energy techniques that are used to assist in mind, body and spirit integration. Use of modalities are only for stress reduction and relaxation and is not a substitute for medical treatment. Healing sessions can compliment any medical or psychological care you may be receiving.
- It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
- As a Holistic Energy practitioner, I do not diagnose conditions nor do I prescribe or perform medical treatments, prescribe substances, nor interfere with treatment of licensed medical professionals.
- Long-term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself an to bring the system back into balance.
- Self-improvement requires commitment on your part, and you must be willing to change in a positive way if you are to receive the full benefits of every session.
- I will turn off all my electronic devices upon arriving for my appointment to create a peaceful and relaxing environment.
- I will arrive on time for my appointment and understand that my appointment begins at the time scheduled.
- If you’re less than 15 minutes late, you’ll receive a shorter session as I may not be able to lengthen the session.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled. The full-service fee will be charged. Please see the cancellation policy.
- There are no refunds on services that have already been provided.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give 24 hours’ notice.
- If you do not show for your appointment, and have paid in full, a refund will not be issued.
- If you do not show for your appointment, and have not paid in full, you will be charged the full-service fee.
- I have read, understand and I will fully disclose prior to treatment if I have any of the listed Contraindications on Q&A page
- No information about any client will be disclosed to any third party without written consent of the client and parent or guardian.
Disclaimer: The information and services provided should not be taken as medical or mental health advice, nor is it a substitute for professional medical or mental health expertise or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it. If you have a medical or mental health concern or emergency, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical, mental health treatment or emergency services immediately.